12.11.2014

some artworks



When health is not well, it is difficult to focus on anything, let alone creative activities. Reading seems much easier than the rest. Writing or painting requires more energy. Therefore, at first, I took to reading. Then I went back to photography and writing when I was feeling slightly better. But finally, I went back to painting and sketching...that too, after a long time.
Anyway, I thought of sharing some photographs of the sketches and paintings that I made during this period. 

1-IMG_4831                      watercolor-1- I love to paint bird sitting on a tree.
 2-IMG_4851  
watercolor-2, bird again.3-use2  
pencil sketch-1-portrait of a girl. I love to create portraits.5-IMG_4880   
pencil sketch 2- I love to sketch portraits in different moods.


6-IMG_4883 7-IMG_4889

Do you like them ? I hope that I will do some more paintings and share with you in my blog. Meanwhile, I wanted to also share that I have created a pinterest board in this long absence of mine. This board is currently dedicated specifically to my personality type. I hope to add some other stuffs soon. You can visit it here.
My PINTEREST.

2 comments:

  1. Loved d birdies :)
    Don't stress urself..
    Take Care :)

    Liking ur quotes pin a lot..

    By the way I got back on blogging
    dipabs.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dipa for liking the birds! Also thank you for following my board. Will drop by your blog asap,
    You too take care,
    Love,
    S

    ReplyDelete

comment moderation is on